Please visit our website www.metrotoledopetloss.com for more
information on Pricing and Pet Loss Services.
Such short little lives our pets have to spend with us, and they spend most of it waiting for us to come home each day. It is amazing how much love and laughter they bring into our lives and even how much closer we become with each other because of them.
- John Grogan, Marley and Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog
A Family's Loss
Today, more than ever, pets have become and integral part of our families. They sleep in our beds, take us for walks ad bring a smile into our lives. The devotion and unconditional love of a pet are among the best things one can experience in live.
While often overlooked in the past, society now recognizes that people often feel just as deeply about the death of a beloved pet as they might about the loss of any family member or friends. The feelings that come with the loss of a pet may be intense, confusing and more. These feelings, however, are a normal part of the grieving process. They allow us to deal with our loss and accept the natural passage from life to death.
There is a greater awareness that the loss of a pet calls for the support and sympathy of those around us to help us cope. Family members, friends, funeral professionals, and even other pets can play a role in helping us work through our sorrow. In addition to love and sympathy, this support often requires patience and understanding on the part of those close to us.
Celebrating a Life
Allowing yourself to greive is the most natural way to handle your loss. Man people find comfort in having a memorial ceremony for their pet. It gives family members a time to mourn together and remember their beloved friends during this difficult time. Paying pribute and opensly expressing your emotions is very natural during this process. Taking the time to pay tribute and remember the life of your pet can help provide closure and acceptance. Find what works best for you and your family.
The Healing Your Family Needs
We offer services which are designed to meet the needs of people at every stage of grief and remembrance. Our services include:
- Pre-need planning, allowing you to be prepared prior to the loss of a pet.
- Grief support and resources.
- A trusted network of designated providers, including funeral professionals, veterinary offices, grief support professionals, and more.
- Memorialization products and services, from urns and memorials to photo albums, frames, jewelry and other personalized keepsakes.
- Respectful and timely coordination of arrangements by profession providers who bring a sense of dignity and compassion to your loss.